Thursday, December 13, 2012

Surprise Visit to L.A.

Last weekend we flew down to L.A. to surprise BeBe and Granddad for their 40th wedding anniversary and for the first night of Hanukkah. Boy were they surprised! They had NO idea that we were coming. We had planned to FaceTime with them to light candles for the first night of Hanukkah and showed up at the front door instead!

Aunt B and Uncle Dean graciously picked us up at the airport, and we stopped by Whole Foods to pick up Hanukkah dinner feast of latkes, chicken and veggies..

We knocked on the door and when my mom asked who it is was, I had no idea what to say, so I just said "Open the door". Some of our favorite BeBe responses were "oh my gosh, you have to be kiding," "I don't believe this" and "oh my gosh, you should not do this". It was a blast!

We all lit candldes together on Levi's first night of Hanukkah. It was so nice to all be together. What a worlwind of a trip but so glad we did it! They'll never forget their 40th anniversary, that's for sure!


Quick picture of us before leaving L.A.

Levi's first night of Hanukkah

Little buddies

Christina and Levi


No comments:

Post a Comment